What Happens when you Book your Loft Conversion?
We make the entire process as easy as possible so you can relax and enjoy the process
- Loft Pro will contact you to arrange our surveyor to view your property.
- A full measure will be conducted, taking up to 2 hours depending on the size of your home and house type.
- Construction plans and layouts are produced. A copy will be sent to you for approval of the loft conversion design before sending to building regulations and planning permission (if required).
- Before work commences we hold a pre-start meeting.
- Confirm specification
- Discuss working hours
- Run through the build programme
- Confirm the loft conversion design
- Confirm additional extras if required
Example of the Schedule (Subject to project type)
Scaffolding erected and skip delivered to site. Taking deliveries – Installation of floor structure begins. Steelwork etc
Structural work continues
Floor structure installation continues
Studding work. 1st fix electrics and plumbing.
Insulation and boarding
Specialist insulation installed to meet current building regulations. All surfaces boarded
Electrics, plumbing, carpentry.
Decorations if requested and cleaning of site.
Guarantees are provided, and final payment is taken.